Friday, May 9, 2014

Listing on Van Horn Road in El Cajon

706 Van Horn Rd. El Cajon, CA 92019
MLS # 140023652

4 bed, 3 bath, 2935 Sq Ft.  -- $679,900 to $729,900

If you're like us, your favorite room in a home is the kitchen. Take advantage of this gorgeous home, complete with custom concrete counters, and the center island made out of poplar wood that's one of a kind! Fully upgraded in 2006, this home has surround sound in the garage, decks, living room, and master bath. It's like a party in every room! Complete with spacious hickery hardwood floors throughout. And if you're in need of a lot of "shoe room" then you've got to check out this built-in shoe rack that accommodates more than 50 pairs! Enjoy a jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom and afterwards, cozy up on the outdoor deck to watch the 4th of July fireworks from Kennedy Park! 

For more information and to schedule a private viewing of this property, please contact Stephen Nissou today at 619-250-4541 or Stephen@StephenNissou.com.

You can also view the following link: 
http://www.nissourealtygroup.com/listing/mlsid/219/propertyid/140023652/


From Supplement: My currently family did a lot of upgrades in 2006/2007 with permits. I have built in surround sound in the single car garage, two of the decks, living room and the master bath. My plumbing and electrical has been updated. A new roof in 2006. I have a smart system throughout the home... My spacious open feel with my beautiful hickey hardwood floors throughout. I have custom concrete counters in the kitchen. My center island is beautiful. My center island is made out of poplar wood with beautiful wood grains. Truly one of kind. Two out of the 3 baths has concrete counters. I have 3 decks and 3 car garage. For the shoe lover in the family i have built-in shoe rack in the master bedroom closet which can accommodate approx 50 pairs of shoes. My master also has builted in cabinets in the closet. My master suite is very spacious. I have a jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom and surround sound to relax and soak away the stress of the day. My shower is separate from the tub. For the cook in the family i have double ovens with convection on top, warming bin, thermadar 6 burn stove, and secrete cabinet to hide your mixer with power and lift shelve. I have a walk - in pantry and spacious laundry room. My laundry has an additional sink as so does the garage. I have beautiful built-in cabinet and book shelve in the dining area. You can enjoy dinner by the fireplace. I almost forgot to tell you about the outside of me. I have 3 story tree house, fruit trees, a huge area for either riding motorcycles, bikes or horses. I am zoned for horses. I sit on a private road with no shared maintenance agreement. I had a new septic system with leach lines put in 2006 with permits. I am completely fenced with double gates. I have separate entrances for the bottom part of the property. And the really cool thing is you can see most the 4th of july fireworks at kennedy park from my back deck.






















No comments:

Post a Comment